We’re amidst a wedding season like never before… for 18 months we postponed and delayed all weddings but now we’re cramming the rest of the year full of celebrations of love!
One of the first weddings we got to host in between COVID waves was that of Darryn & Elize in the early winter. Their lovely #holypandemony recently got featured on The Pink Book in an article full of lovely praise for our venue and staff.
We love (love!) hosting events like weddings and we still have a few (very few) weekends open in 2022, so if you ever wanted to say I DO on a wine farm, why not consider ours…
To see more about our farm as a venue, click on the venue tab above, or here–>
Here are a few pics from that featured wedding:
- Photographer – Chantel and May Photo
- Venue – ceremony in The Cellar, reception at The Old House
- Harvest Table of Dreams / Dinner / Pizzas – Charl & the Kalmoesfontein Kitchen
- Flowers – Michelle Smith Florals & Helena Sheridan
- Stationery – Bride and Groom
- 1000 Origami Cranes – Bride and Groom + a long lockdown!
to book or find out more about available dates, contact Semma@aabadenhorst.com