So we did it, we came up with an outline for our wine club!
But what does it all mean? Well, we want to offer our club members:
– First choice on our wines, pre-release, at trade prices.
– First choice on rare bottlings, older vintages and magnums as we dig them out of our cellar.
– Discount on all accommodation bookings on the property.
– First option and invites to all farm tastings, lunches & events (including our legendary annual OesAf harvest party…)
– An invite to our annual wine club event (we’ll change up the season every year so you get to experience them all)
– First notice of events we will be attending or hosting in your city.
– Free delivery on 12 or more bottles of selected wines or orders over R4000, SA only.
But note, even with us, Ts&Cs apply…
The First Official Offer that went out was for BIG bottles:
Ramnasgras Cinsault 2012 in magnum (1.5l) – only 24 available.
Raaigras Grenache 2012 in magnum (1.5l) – only 24 available.
Dassiekop Steen 2016 in double magnum (3l) – this vintage of the single vineyard Chenin Blanc was only ever bottled in 3l – and there were(!) only 18 available.
To join this very elite club (no club card yet, sorry) send Helena a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll take it from there.