Tomorrow the Revolution starts! The first ever Swartland Revolution takes place in Riebeek Kasteel this weekend, and with only ONE more sleep, we are really ready to roll!
There are still 20 weekend packages for sale and lots of wine to taste at the open tasting on Saturday afternoon.
The programme of events is set to blow you away:
* A Swartland style welcome hamper.
* A fantastic in-depth sit down seminar and tasting of 8 world class wines from Stephane Ogier of Cote Rotie.
* A truly gatskop Braai by Reuben Riffel, including wine and Jukskei lessons.
* Breakfast and coffee on Saturday morning.
* An insightful sit down seminar & tasting of the experiences and next level Swartland experiments of the AA Badenhorst and Sadie Families, moderated by Tim James.
* A presentation by Michael Fridjhon on the Independent character and spirit of the Swartland.
* Saturday Lunch at the World famous Bar Bar Blacksheep, including wine.
* Entry to the Real Men Ferment Wild tasting where you get to taste over 50 wines from more than 22 wineries, convened by Neil Pendock.
Great wine, great food, a stunning small town setting and some awesome people with real passion for what they do and where they do it.
We hope to see you at the Royal tomorrow afternoon, or in the square on Saturday with a glass of wild wine in hand!
Viva the revolution!